Monday, March 23, 2009

shoe fetishesm

I think I really am a serious shoe fetish.. these few days I'm feeling my desire towards heels is about to drive me nuts... I wish I'm staying in the states. ALL THE SHOES!! GOSH!!
I have been a good girl for the past few semesters, I didn't really buy a lot of shoes. I remember once back in foundation and 1st year, I use to buy at least 10pairs of shoes each sem. hahahahha. do not laugh at me! I do have a dream of having a shoe walking closet when I have my own house already next time.. I will fulfill that!!
Right NOW,
I'm aiming for oxford ankle boots, the dior-carrie-bradshaw in Sex n the city (or at least something similar), alligator skin square loafers, ankle wrapped heels, etc etc.........


I have been meaning to stack up stocks of heels before I graduate. I think I should really start wearing heels from now on. although flats are still the best, but I want to buy more heels.. I WANT TO! hehehe. wish me luckk!!!

xoxo,

No comments: