Saturday, March 28, 2009

vote earth


IT'S EARTH HOUR EVERYBODY!!
I, as a citizen of earth..hereby support Earth Hour with all my heart!! I'm really really thrilled that we get to participate in saving our mother earth..by doing something that is so simple..
This campaign should be made as a must in every country! It is only asking you to turn off your freakin lights, you still get to use electricity but just no lights. although if you want to participate in turning off all sort of electricity, it is therefore by choice..it would be even better of course. Now It's only LIGHTS!!! I think that earth hour should be held at least once a month.. one day of every month let's we all participate in doing the earth a favor, by switching off your lights for one hour. (I will try my best to participate.. hehehe..)
therefore.. lets earth hour-ing!!!
xoxo,

No comments: