Monday, March 23, 2009

perfect-ly not!

Is there such thing called a perfect relationship? in it is where you find you perfect prince charming and you are the princess in your own fairytale story. what you see on the outside is it what it really is in the inside?
"a woman's heart is as deep as the ocean" (Rose Dawson, Titanic) ciieehh... what a cliche quote. btw.. what I am trying to say here is that I saw a friend of mine, she seems to be in a perfect relationship with the perfect guy, and she herself is very close to perfect as I might say. What is it to be said? what is there to be corrected? there is nothing wrong here! see..my point is.. when you are in (or at least what it is looked like) a perfect relationship, people have doubts, people fail to believe that it is true. Do people even believe in true love anymore? It is so weird what I'm saying here. Me myself seems to be in a quite perfect relationship here, but I don't think that I am. It is so tiring when people tell you about your perfect relationship all the time. you tend to complain and start to look for the flaw, because I don't believe in the word "perfect"

No comments: