Tuesday, March 17, 2009

first march-ing

OMG.. I can't believe how long I haven't been blogging.. hahahahha. ALL RIGHT!! I was toooooo lazy to.. but today..out of nowhere, I suddenly feel like blogging again!! pooffss... ;)
I came to think about precious moments.. it wasn't the figurine I was referring. tho it actually inspired me a bit about this particular blog.
I have been on facebook for sooooo long hours.. and I went to my mom's fb ( yeahh!! can u believe it? my mother?fb acc? she is so hip I have to say ) btw, she has been busy with my new born baby girl cousin. oouuww..she is soooooo cute!!! I was looking at all the photos that my mom posted and also the videos (I dont even know how to post a video in fb, and my mom does!) anw, her name is Chelsey Aurelie, she is like sooooo adorable..I cant wait to see her!!!! I really cant!!

Isn't she cutee?????? aaawwhh.... :)))
she is already two weeks old btw..

hahahah.. am I too excited? *woops*
oya.. I took this random quiz in fb that sasha tagged me. there were a list of things that you have to put a tick on if you think it suits you. The total of the ticks is the age you will be getting married. and I got 24! does it mean that I'm gonna get married at 24 years old? hahahhaha. nothing is impossible I have to say.. but not NOW!!definitely I am not ready to have a family yet..my own family I mean.. it sounds so scary..thinking about it.. geez.. will I be able to? I can't even manage my own self now!!how about a family???! okok.. focus..focus.. *pushing away the thoughts*
portfolio on the way.. uuurrgghhh...

No comments: