Sunday, June 1, 2008

thin line in between

I had a weird dream.. it didnt seem real, but at the same time mayb it did. I dreamt about my parents' bestfriend who passed away early this year. I was shocked when I heard the news that time, I couldnt believe that the man that I just met few weeks ago n sat down together for dinner was gone. n suddenly out of nowhere I dreamt of him yesterday.
I was in this huge place/house where there was separate rooms, it was like I was looking around the place where somebody guiding me what's this and what's that. n suddenly we were in this room where it was spacious with windows in front of me, n next to the windows there was a dining table with chairs, n I saw him sitting quietly, looking blankly. I called him directly, just like that. I wasnt afraid or shocked, I was just surprise. I called him n he looked, I walked to him n called him again. the lady who were showing me the room looked at me in a weird way n said there's no one there n thought that I was crazy or something, n she left.
I didnt care. I just walked to him n called him yet again, I said "uncle, where have u been?why r u here?they let u out!?" I stood in front of him n talked. he said, "yes, I'm fine. where's Cen ii?(referring to the wife) is she ok?how is she?" I didnt know what to say, in fact I remembered that I didnt say anything. he continued, "tell her that I'm fine now and dont worry, and please take care her." he called my name wrongly, I forgot what he called me, but he looked blur, but yet he talked to me and I knew that he recognized me,maybe he was just blurred. it's okay.
Suddenly out of nowhere I saw kevin(his son) next to us. He looked shock when he saw his father, he numbed for a while n started to yell. he was angry n throwing temper at his father, he kept on saying why he left so suddenly, why he left n nvr said anything. then he bcame silent. I tried to persuade him I guess, n said it's not his father's fault n he's fine now, that's what really mattered so stop blaming him or himself or everybody else. ( I think this was what I said)
Then I saw 2 praying tables on the floor in front of the table, at the bottom of the windows. labelled with Chinese Gods which I didnt know exactly the name (Im sorry), Both were red colors with red lamps, exactly like what every chinese family got in their house normally. I took 6 joysticks out and lit it, but it was so hard to lit the joysticks I dont know why. then I asked kevin to come n pray with me, for the father. I over lit the joysticks in the end, suddenly there were like bunch of joysticks in front of me that had been lit, n I just used my hand to take them n gave it to him, my hand was burned but I didnt feel it, then I thought I was dreaming (well, in fact I really WAS dreaming) I prayed n thanked God that he protected uncle n he was fine.
then.. I woke up.. I didnt have the chance to say goodbye, it's a shame.

when I woke up, I knew it was just a dream n it's ok. earlier in the dream I saw sara, my friend. she told me she cut her hair b4 I went to bed yesterday. then I dreamt of her new hair, in the dream I met her n I was like " ur hair stil soo long la,sara..cut a bit only n u said short, wth.." then she shown me the back of her hair n indeed it was short,then long to the front.
anw, what am I trying to say here is that, I met her for lunch few hours ago, n I had the same conversation wit her. OMG! but different place of coz. just that she really cut her hair the way I dreamt. so I started to think about uncle Welly n whether that dream I dreamt was real.
I told my mother about it throughout lunch, n she was also surprised, she was asking why I could dream of him.(helooo..do I get to choose what to dream?) she asked whether I thought of him a lot, of coz not.. I hardly do. she was asking what he said, how his condition, how he looked, etc. I answered of coz..as what I remembered.
again... weird....
but inside, I still thank God, despite whether it's true o not in my dream n how is he then.
Thank You.. :)

1 comment:

xoxo.gossip girl said...

hwooo hwoo hwoo,i'm also surprised..it's a real weird dream..
but if i had a chance to met him through the dream,i would want it too..juz to say goodbye..never had a change for it..