Friday, May 23, 2008

wedding??

I attended wi's sista wedding bck in Medan 20th may. It was super crowded..n I was so happy to b a part of it. I wish them a longlasting wedding til death do they apart, the very best upon their future with great fortune n great babies. hehe.
During the whole wedding party, I was enjoying myself, getting the feel. Will I be that person one day..how would i feel, how's my wedding gonna be.. all sort of things rushing in my mind. all I can think of was how I wan my wedding dress to be.. hahahha. I will have a white chiffon dress,with a lot of layers..dreaming..dreaming.. hahaha.
if Wi is the one to b..then he is the one to b.. I leave it up to God to decide.
I love him, no doubt about tat. I knw he is too, even more than I do. ;)



when you talk about wedding, it is just all sort of feelings...I think Im not ready yet..Im looking at least another 4 or 5 years. Marriage is not easy, not just putting on a wedding gown n tats it!its all sort of responsibilities, in which I myself think that I cant afford yet. its once in a life time!! Im not being materialistic, but I do want stability. Love is the main thing of coz.. but we need others to at least complete it. like wat Tim Gunn fr Project runway alwex said,"make it work,designers." we need supporting things to make it work. agree wit me,dontcha?
I wan a perfect wedding of my own. I will prepare every single detail n play in every part of it, enjoying every single moment of it as I go thru. I will have it..in a few years.. hahhahahha. Im mature now i guess..Im talking about wedding.. omg..
I would love to attend my friends wedding, guys..plis go 1st..dun wait up for me yaa.. hahahhahaha

xoxo,
the-todally-in-luv-girl


No comments: