Monday, May 5, 2008

tired-work-23rd

sigh~ Today is a very2 tiring day.. when you actually wanted so badly to do work n manage ur time, sure got something came up, n in the end i would delay my schedule.. (cliche..)
my dumbass illustrator alwex pick the very best time to betray me!!!!!! idiotic softwares.. all these softwares, i dun understand them at all..!! WHY WHY WHY... I HAVEN'T SAVED MY WORK!! T-T

this is not the 1st time it happened to me.. aaaihh..this computer thingy, i just dun get them..it is a part of my life, i use it every single day without fail. although it is damn useful but stil it can never ever be trusted 100%.. suddenly i got think of this comic book tat i read b4, people's life depending on robot too much, until they can't even walk without a wheelchair machine.n robot that has inteligence more than human itself. is it worth it? i hope this world will nvr reach tat era. scary shit if it does..
but for me.. i cant live without my cell. hehehe
n anw... today is my dear's bday.. i wish i could wish him all de best, after everything tat he has been thru this few days.. i knw it's hard, but at least he stil hv me.. alwex will n alwex be..
love u...
xoxo,

No comments: