Saturday, May 3, 2008

my messy day

...my days r alwex shitty..coz im away fr home, the happiest thing is tat im alwex around my frens n all.. crazy darling babes all of them.. hehehhe
im eating my midnite snack while writing this, im hving spagetti fr snek house..spagetti in the middle of the nite.. hollaa!! gosh..the snek house dude took forevaaa to send the delivery.. as alwex! hahahaha. my room's condition is way beyond...i was too lazy to clean it up..if my bf sees my room, he is so gonna crack!!n treaten tat he wont evaa marry me! OMG!n my bathroomm......its even worse!!u dont wanna imagine.. *maluu* i hv to clean eventually..i knw.

another thing..
i stil wish tat my assignment wil finis by itself.. HAHAHAHAHHAHA
weekend is almost over, days gone n pass by so FASTT.. i dont wanna grow old so fast.. when i finis scul, when i hv to start looking for job, i cant imagine it.. i dunno whether i even hv any chance of career outta wat i hv studied. i come to think about responsibility n i dont wanna go anywhere near there. sounded selfish i knw, im being insecure, i feel tat i dun belong here. i figure i took the wrong path. design is not easy okay!! dun u guys think it is.. my bf alwex said "alarr..design only..just draw outta a piece of paper n tats it!" idiot!i dun wanna argue wit him.nobody cant ever understand unless u r one of us here.
i wish i can say i luv wat im doin rite now, but im not.

No comments: