Sunday, June 14, 2009

my last and final

I cant believe that it's done. although not exactly done, but my final and showcase had taken place. now it is the way to a new chapter.
I felt sad, happy, thrill, sweet, sour, butterflies in my stomach, all at the same time. it is so touching how when I look at each and everyone of them and think that this is going to end so very soon. how much I adore each and everyone of those in the showcase together with myself.
no words cant ever describe how thankful I am being able to be together with you guys throughout the whole progress. we made it guys! we really made it! and I wish you all well and all the very best in the coming future. at a point, I would think that I would never want to part from this, but it will be impossible.
and now.. we are able to officially call ourselves graphic designer.
thank you for everything. and I love you all.
:')



_ired!


The full team.


moi darling chong.



mine!


xoxo,

No comments: